What is an Integrative Coach?
Hello my name is Jill Ufer. I am a licensed Neuro Muscular Therapist, Certified Energy Worker, Intuitive, Empath that feels into the energy of every body I touch. We all are stuck physically, emotionally, energetically in some way, due to something or someone that created trauma in our lives.
The good news is that I can help you move through and in front of this block. Let go of the past holding you back from your potential.
We all have dreams to be more, do more, feel more. There comes a time when the day-to-day monotony of our lives is not enough anymore. We see ourselves and wish for a different view. Whether it be physically, emotionally or spiritually or all of it, we may be ready for a shift.
An Integrative Coach can help move you out of the stuck parts of your life and show you how much potential you actually have.
The integrative component for my practice includes, not only talking on a plan but incorporating tissue work, cupping, mindfullness around food, yoga, meditations and energy work. All of these modalities can aid in shifting the energy that is stuck in you and help you to move into creation and motivation.
You are a smart divine energy being, a mover and a shaker.
There is more for you in this life and a coach can help you come to the realization of how powerful and clever you really are.
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE: HIRE A COACH
What is the process when I lean on a coach?
- I have strategically designed packets asking probing questions to dig deep into your goals and mindset around the success of your health and life.
- These questions are mostly open ended to evoke going deeper and peeling back the layers of the answers you already have within you.
- We work together on exploring your answers and find a path for you to reach your goals. You already know your path and already have the know-how. I help pull those ideas to your consciousness, bring forth your full potential and celebrate your new proactive confident self.
- We create a timeline for your goal setting and creating the path to get you where you want to go.
- This journey of self-actualization will give you a fresh perspective on your life, boost your confidence and change your mindset to "life is happening for me, not to me."
- 1 hour sessions of massage and energy healing is an upgrade option for local clients. Massage to reduce pain and clenching to allow energy to flow in the process of letting go of the old. This allows you to focus on the manifesto of the future. You will learn to calm the mind and body in high vibration meditation and visualization. You will learn to center, clear blocks in yourself and ground to evoke space for creation. The more open you are, the more the manifesto will work for you.
- If you wish we can visit my horses for a more in-depth experience around opening your heart to soften, moving away from anxiety, tuning into the truest version of you. Horses are attuned to respond to your energy. We can talk more around this. I call it equine healing.
Coaching Package, what you get
* 30-90 days of coaching depending on your need
* We address your health and life
* 1, 60 minute weekly call
Table Time Add On
1 hour Massage
30 minute Energy Healing
1 hour Cupping Combo
Equine Healing Session Add On
2 hour add on
Includes grooming which builds trust and relaxes the horses
Packages will be different depending on needs.
Book online for your FREE consultation
Do you have questions first? Call Jill 970-310-4522
Prior to working with Jill through Om Shanti Healing, I had several goals that were continually on my to-do-list, with no real completion date in sight. Many of my goals felt overwhelming, in that I really wasn’t sure how to even get started on them. When I began meeting with Jill, through discussion and exercises, she helped me narrow down my focus and set specific tasks related to my main target goals with dates that I felt were reasonably attainable. Each week, we met and discussed what was going well, and areas where I may have had challenges. What was most impactful for me was having an accountability partner that helped me stay on track, in addition to breaking my goal down to more manageable tasks that I knew I could accomplish. Through Jill’s coaching, I was able to cross these goals off my list! I also use the methods I learned in her coaching anytime I set new goals. I feel that the coaching provided by Jill is an excellent investment in yourself for anyone who is ready make their goals a reality.