Jill Ufer | Certified & Licensed Massage Therapy Fort Collins
In a search for personal healing, I was drawn to massage therapy with my whole heart. In overcoming many obstacles, I have since changed my lifestyle, diet, and perception. Because I have come a long way on my own healing journey through education, hard work, and curiosity, I have developed a whole-self protocol that I share with my clients.
My intention and what I strive for is to provide a warm and welcoming place for those in need of healing.I am here to listen to clients and honor their needs with indiscriminate compassion and respect.
My journey began by becoming a certified yoga Instructor in 2008, then in 2012 learning the art and science of Healing Touch energy therapy. In 2016 I became certified and fully licensed in Colorado as a Massage Therapist. My purpose as a professional bodyworker is to bring healing to my clients utilizing multiple techniques. I have always felt the need to comfort others in times of distress, and pain and it fills my heart to serve others in this way.
I have a sincere appreciation for each individual and where they are on their healing path.
Because of this, I offer my help to clients energetically, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I love to work with energy to promote comfort, balance, clarity and inner peace. I enjoy the challenge of looking at postural alignment and compensations in the body where changes can be made for optimal health and comfort. I love my yoga practice and educating others on the body, and I will share anything I can with my clients to improve their body’s functionality and performance and help them to feel good.
People I Help
My knowledge, education, and experience working with body-specific recoveries and injuries bring healing to many:
- I help athletes recover from workouts, prevent injuries, increase the range of motion, break up scar tissue, and generally help improve performance with regard to the sport that they enjoy.
- I help those who need to relax and release tension by working on tight neck and shoulders, addressing back pain, relieving headaches, soothing sciatica and more.
- I help get to the root of your pain whether it be from the feet, a misaligned pelvis or a subtle twist in your structure etc.
- I help women and men find safe and profound relief through multiple modalities.
- I help senior citizens with circulation issues and weak immune systems to bring comfort.
- I help by maintaining a healing environment that is peaceful, relaxing and quiet.
Check out Om Shanti Healing's videos covering a wide range of topics including pain relieving stretches and self-therapies.